- Youth Day Speaker for Lydia Circle
- National Honor Society Member
- 2010-2013 Academic Letter Award
- Selected to Pom Pon All Star Team
- Pom Pon Varsity Letter 3 Years
- Detroit Urban League “Do the Right Thing” Award Recognition
- DECA – Student Leadership Board
- Farmington High Homecoming Court – 2013
- New Detroit Business Enterprise Camp Graduate
to the Detroit Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) and Midnight Golf
- The Hon. Dennis Archer Scholarship Fund Winner
- Selected to New Detroit Youth Leadership Summit Committee
- An Optimist Club Essay Winner 2014, “How Dreams Lead to Success”
- Delta Sigma Theta Scholarship Southfield Chapter
- Jireh Foundation Scholarship
- Metro Youth Day Foundation Scholarship
- Finalist in Detroit News/ CATCH award
- DECA Emerging Leader Award
- Brighthouse Future Leader Award
Farmington Hills students receive scholarships
Two Farmington area high school received scholarships through the Community Choice Foundation Scholarship Program.
Alyson Rich, a student at International Academy, and Aubrey Perry, a senior at Farmington High School, were two of 20 high school seniors who won $5,000 scholarships for pledging to attend college in Michigan and committing to giving back to the state by building their careers here.
The sixth annual Community Choice Foundation Scholarship Program evaluated applicants from Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties, or Credit Union members, based on factors including grade point average, volunteer service, creative essay response and, in most cases,need, with a portion of scholarships offered based on merit alone.
|Aubrey Perry receives her scholarship from Robert Bava, |
Community Choice Credit Union President and CEO.
Aubrey Perry has been active with the Link Crew, National Honor Society, Farmington High School newspaper, DECA, and the YES Program for Young Entrepreneurs. She has volunteered with Angel’s Place, Covenant Baptist Church Bible School, Horizons Upward Bound, Summer in the City and Arise Detroit Neighborhoods Day.
Perry will attend Michigan State University to study marketing this fall.